Thursday 23 February 2012

Sam Sadler

Ladies and gentlemen, I pre-emptively bring you the next internet sensation.

His name is Sam Sadler and he's absolutely phenomenal. He has about 150 videos of him singing, which are shit because he's not bad enough for it to be hilarious and not good enough to feasibly enjoy, but his real crackers are his 'how to' videos.

He basically takes requests on ideas of how to improve your love life. It started off with 'how to treat women', where he gives us the absolute gem "do not, I repeat do NOT stare and drool", which he notes is advice from experience. Next up came his most successful video 'how to treat men', where he coins his catchphrase 'tame the tiger', the man being the tiger. He has since taught us how to pull out a chair effectively for a lady at a restaurant, how to be confident and (my personal favourite) how to persuade a woman back to your house.

He's 15 years old and is constantly on 'pussy patrol', as he calls it. His catchphrase is '#alwaysonthelookout' and his next video is going to be 'how to deal with a messy divorce'. He has changed my life slowly; he has taught me that in clubs I should always go for the blondes, 'because blondes are more dirtier'. He has taught me that when in this club I should keep on touching her bum 'because girls love that'. This dude has changed my way of thinking, my outlook on life - he has opened my eyes.


This is 'how to persuade a woman back to your house', and I urge you to watch it. I don't wish to spoil it by telling you his advice before you've watched it, but it's real class.

Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. this is right on. thanks to Sam Sadler I'm rolling in the bitches!

    ReplyDelete